A complete multi-media course for the MRCPCH examination
2008 BMA medical book competition awards - first prize
"I believe this is an excellent book, very useful for any doctor doing the MRCPCH exam part 1 and 2. The website access and DVD is the icing in the cake and the whole package is the best paediatricreview publication in the current market."
- An essential purchase for all paediatrictraineesin the UK and in other countries where the MRCPCH examination is held, as well as for GPs taking the new Diploma in Child Health (DCH) written examination.
- Endorsed bythe Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH). Developed by experienced paediatricteachers, in close conjunction with the Examination Committee of the College, and the College Executive.
- Attractive, full-colourbookswritten in a problem-orientated style, with full-colourline drawings and colourphotographs. Books contain reference to video and audio clips contained on a DVD that comes with the books - in keeping with the video testing element of the new MRCPCH examination.
- The related websiteoffers self-testing questions (exam-style) and answers, links to important paediatricwebsites (guidelines, etc.), selected content from Elsevier journals, such as Current Paediatrics, periodic clinical updates.
- Planned and writtenwith the new syllabus of the MRCPCH in mind.
- MRCPCH Master Course: 2-Volume Set with DVD and Website Access £214.00
- MRCPCH Master Course: Volume 1 with DVD and Website Access £134.00
- MRCPCH Master Course: Volume 2 with DVD and Website Access £124.00
- Phone: +44 (0) 1865 474010
Post: Elsevier Books Customer Services,
- Fax: +44 (0) 1865 474011
For more information go to the Elsevier website
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
British National Formulary for Children (BNFC) provides up to date information on using medicines to treat ...
RCPCH memorabilia RCPCH mugs (£9.95, plus packing; choice of two designs, pictured above) and ...
- DeCon Audit Report
Care of children and young people presenting to hospital with a decreased conscious level report The final report ...
- Trainee Welcome Pack
Trainee welcome pack Information for paediatric trainees including details on: Enrolment ...