Child health guidelines and standards
Guidelines and standards developed by RCPCH
Evidence-based guidelines and products setting standards for paediatric practice produced by RCPCH.
Guidelines and standards developed by external organisations
Endorsed by RCPCH
High quality guidelines and products for setting standards for paediatric practice that have met the College standards. See list by:
Supported by RCPCH
Guidelines and products setting standards for paediatric practice which meet the minimum AGREE II criteria
Latest guidelines added:
- NICE Bacterial meningitis and meningococcal septicaemia in children - quality standard endorsed (June 2013)
- NICE Antibiotics for early onset neonatal infection endorsed (June 2013)
- NICE Health and wellbeing of looked after children and young people - social care quality standard endorsed (June 2013)
- NICE Epilepsies in children and young people - quality standard endorsed (June 2013)
- RCOphth-RCPCH Abusive head trauma and the eye in infants endorsed (June 2013)
Find out more about clinical standards.
If you have a guideline or standard that you would like us to consider for endorsements, email the Clinical Standards team
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
The British National Formulary for Children (BNFC) presents essential practical information to help ...
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- Standards of care
The RCPCH is committed to raising and maintaining standards in paediatrics and child health. ...
RCPCH memorabilia RCPCH mugs (£9.95, plus packing; choice of two designs, pictured above) and ...
- DeCon Audit Report
Care of children and young people presenting to hospital with a decreased conscious level report The final report ...