Child health guidelines and standards
Guidelines and standards developed by RCPCH
Evidence-based guidelines and products setting standards for paediatric practice produced by RCPCH.
Guidelines and standards developed by external organisations
Endorsed by RCPCH
High quality guidelines and products for setting standards for paediatric practice that have met the College standards. See list by:
Supported by RCPCH
Guidelines and products setting standards for paediatric practice which meet the minimum AGREE II criteria
Latest guidelines added:
- NICE Self-harm: Longer-term management endorsed (added March 2012)
- NICE Organ donation for transplantation endorsed (added March 2012)
- NICE Psychosis with coexisting substance misuse endorsed (added March 2012)
- NICE Alcohol dependence endorsed (added October 2011)
- NICE Autism spectrum disorders recognition, referral and diagnosis endorsed (added October 2011)
- APAGBI Management of children referred for dental extractions under general anaesthesia supported (added October 2011)
- RCPCH Physical Signs of Child Sexual Abuse 2008 publication literature search updated (added July 2011)
- RCPCH Allergy Care Pathways published and endorsed
Find out more about clinical standards.
If you have a guideline or standard that you would like us to consider for endorsements, email the Clinical Standards team
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
British National Formulary for Children (BNFC) provides up to date information on using medicines to treat ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
RCPCH memorabilia RCPCH mugs (£9.95, plus packing; choice of two designs, pictured above) and ...
- Standards of care
The RCPCH is committed to raising and maintaining standards in paediatrics and child health. ...
- General paediatrics
Facing the Future Facing the Future is a bold programme of work for the College that considers ...