The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit:
- Association of British Neurologists (ABN)
- Association of Neurophysiological Scientists (ANS)
- British Association for Community Child Health (BACCH)
- British Association of Childhood Disability (BACD)
- British Paediatric Neurology Association (BPNA)
- British Psychological Society
- British Society for Clinical Neurophysiology (BSCN)
- British Society of Neuroradiologists (BSNR)
- Centre for Maternal and Child Enquiries (CMACE)
- College of Emergency Medicine
- Contact a Family
- Daisy Garland
- David Lewis Centre
- Epilepsy Action
- Epilepsy Bereaved
- Epilepsy Connections
- Epilepsy Here
- Epilepsy Nurses Association
- Epilepsy Outlook
- Epilepsy Research UK
- Epilepsy Scotland
- Epilepsy Wales
- Gwent Epilepsy Group
- Health Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP)
- Joint Epilepsy Council
- Joint Neurological Council (JNC)
- Mathews Friends - Dietary Treatments of Epilepsy
- National Clinical Guideline Centre Epilepsy Guideline Development Group
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- National Society for Epilepsy (NSE)
- National Centre for Young People with Epilepsy (NCYPE)
- Neonatal and Paediatric Pharmacists Group (NPPG)
- Neurological Alliance
- Quality Improvement Scotland (QIS)
- Roald Dahl Foundation
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
- Royal College of Psychiatrists - Epilepsy Group
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB)
- Scottish Epilepsy Centre
- Scottish Epilepsy Initiative
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN)
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- Syncope Trust And Reflex anoxic Seizures (STARS)
The project is also supported by Dr Dougal Hargreaves, Clinical Advisor to Dr Sheila Shribman, National Clinical Director for Children & Young People and Dr Tony Marson (Adult Epilepsy Audit).
Stakeholders will be able to:
- Raise queries or issues via the Project Manager which will be addressed by the project board.
- Receive project newsletters and annual reports.
- Provide comment on project documents as directed by the project board.
To register as a stakeholder organisation please email the Epilepsy12 project team.
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- Four Children's Commissioners unite to protect children's rights
March 2011: RCPCH Policy Event: 'Four Children's Commissioners unite to protect children's rights' All ...
- Frequently asked questions
Here are some frequently asked questions on each of our examinations. Please refer to them for up-to-date information ...
- Broad Based Training Programme 2014
Broad Based Training (BBT) is a pilot two-year structured core training programme providing six-month placements in Core ...
- Fellowships and prizes
The College offers the following Fellowships and Awards Fellowships for people overseas who want to ...
- HAT, ACAT and LEADER (Handover Assessment Tool, Acute Care Assessment Tool and LEADER CbD)
HAT, ACAT and LEADER are pilot SLEs (Supervised Learning Events), to be used as workplace-based assesment tools for ...