Exhibition and support opportunites at Conference 2017
As the UK’s largest Paediatrics and Child Health conference, the 2017 event will be attended by an estimated 1,800+ delegates, who will share their expertise and find out about the latest in key clinical issues, good practice and the latest paediatric research. This is your chance to join them.
Conference 2017 takes place on 24-26 May in Birmingham
The theme for the conference is ‘Healthy child, healthy future: the developmental origins of health and disease'.
We plan to run a wide range of symposia and workshops, featuring a diverse range of keynote speakers, as well as an extensive abstract programme which will feature oral and poster presentations.
Why exhibit or support?
- Create new business opportunities, increase sales and build a quality database
- Raise the profile of your company, products and services
- Show your commitment to the profession
- Unique platforms to build and maintain brand awareness
- Varied sponsorship opportunities to suit your requirements and budget
(PDF, 3 MB)
For more information or to discuss opportunities, please contact Vivian Chen.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 020 7092 6104