E-learning resources for clinical audit
The RCPCH, working with the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) and a number of stakeholders, has developed a series of e-learning materials for Clinical Audit. These free resources support all healthcare professionals working in clinical audit.
Professor Terence Stephenson, former president of the RCPCH.
- Comprised of four complimentary sessions (one to two hours total study time)
- Free, open-access materials for all learners
- No need to register - simply click on the links below
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Authored by a (PDF, 20KB)
- Endorsed by a multi-professional stakeholder group
Further resources and links
HQIP online learning resources - visit the webpage.
RSM Videos - Professor Sir Brian Jarman OBE delivers the annual Pioneer lecture, covering topics including quality of healthcare, improvement and regulation in the NHS - watch the video.
Tell us what you think of these sessions by sending us your feedback.
Supported by the RCGP
'The RCGP is pleased to support this module which will be of great value to anyone interested in clinical audit and quality improvement.'
Medical Director RCGP
Clinical Innovation and Research Centre
Last published on 12 August 2014
Join the college
- Paediatric careers and recruitment
- Registration for training
- Postgraduate training
- Assessment and examinations
- Quality and standards
- Certification (CCT & CESR)
- Return to work
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
RCPCH Link Sites