How to manage: Paediatric Allergy
Please note this course is now fully booked.
5 CPD credits
This specially designed course on paediatric allergy brings together a multi-professional team to deliver a case-study based programme for paediatric trainees, SSASGs and consultants.
Afor this course.
- To provide guidance on the recognition, diagnosis and management of allergic disease in childhood.
- To provide practical experience in the use of topical preparations on the management of eczema, asthma and rhinitis.
- To provide practical demonstrations of skin prick testing and treatment of anaphylaxis.
By the end of this course, participants should:
- Be able to take allergy focused history.
- Understand the value and shortcomings of allergy testing in relation to history.
- Be able to outline a management plan for treatment of eczema, asthma, rhinitis and anaphylaxis.
- Demonstrate the use of common devices for treatment of eczema, asthma, rhinitis and anaphylaxis.
- Be aware of current initiatives in relation to allergic disease.
RCPCH trainees and SASGs £135
RCPCH consultants £175
Non members £225
How to book
Please note this course is now full. Please email or call the events team to be added to the waiting list.
For further information please contact the events team
Also don't forget to sign up to the events newsletter to be the first to receive details of new events, courses and programmes.