Find paediatric clinical guidelines
The College produces not only evidence based guidelines and products which set standards for paediatric practice, but also appraises guidelines and products that set standards for paediatric practice.
Recently published by RCPCH
- Setting Standards for Development of Clinical Guidelines in Paediatrics and Child Health (2016)
- Physical signs of child sexual abuse (2015)
- Diagnosis of death by neurological criteria (DNC) in infants less than two months old (2015)
- The management of children and young people with an acute decrease in conscious level (2015)
- Palate examination: Identification of cleft palate in the newborn (2014)
- Pre-pregnancy pregnancy checking for under-16s (2012)
- Allergy care pathways (2011)
Guidelines with the NICE accreditation symbol have been produced in accordance with the Setting(PDF, 8335KB, 49 Pages). This process has been accredited by NICE.
There are two ways to find RCPCH endorsed or supported guidelines:
By paediatric sub-specialty:
- Allergy, immunology and infectious disease
- Child mental health
- Community child health
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Emergency medicine
- Gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition
- General paediatrics
- Inherited metabolic medicine
- Intensive care medicine
- Respiratory medicine
If you need help finding any guidelines produced or endorsed by RCPCH, please email the Clinical Standards Team or call 020 7092 6160.