Archives of Disease in Childhood for members
The Archives of Disease in Childhood is the College's scientific journal and one of the leading paediatric journals in the world. All Ordinary Members and Fellows receive ADC as a membership benefit. Other members may subscribe at a reduced rate.
The ADC focuses on all aspects of child health and disease from the perinatal period to adolescence. Its Education and Practice edition can help paediatricians in their ongoing professional development.
Read online via your RCPCH account
To view full ADC content online:
- Go to ADC login and select Login via institution
- Select Institution location - UK Access Management Federation, and then Institution - Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Sign in to your RCPCH account
If you have any problems accessing the online content, please contact BMJ on email@example.com or 020 7383 6270.
Read print editions
These are posted once each month.
If you do not receive an edition, please contact Member Services on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will liaise with the BMJ. This can take up to eight weeks, as BMJ prints the address labels before posting the journal, but they can send up to three missed issues.
As a Junior Member, Associate Member, Senior Member, Senior Fellow or Affiliate Member, you can subscribe to ADC at a reduced cost.
To subscribe or to cancel your subscription, please contact Member Services on email@example.com.
Ordinary Members and Fellows may opt out of receiving the journal if:
- you co-habit with another member who receives the journal - apply for this concession
- you no longer work in paediatrics - please contact Member Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Services Team
Phone: 020 7092 6060