RCPCH endorsement for publications
The College can offer endorsement or support of digital and print publications, following review by an expert panel. Endorsed publications may use the RCPCH brand and be promoted through the College's website.
RCPCH endorsement of a publication allows
- use of RCPCH endorsement brand in its promotion
- use of RCPCH statement conferring endorsement
- specified guidance on which promotional materials the brand and statement could be used on and in what format
- publicity quote from senior College Officer in promotion of product (if required)
- publication of endorsed resource details on RCPCH website
RCPCH support of a publication allows
- use of RCPCH statement conferring support - the use of the endorsement brand is not allowed
- specified guidance on which promotional materials the statement could be used on and in what format
- publication of supported resource details on RCPCH website
Applying for endorsement or support
You will need to contact our Publications Team with an explanation and electronic copy of the publication, and information that demonstrates how it fulfils our criteria. A panel of experts will review the publication.
Endorsement or support is offered for one year.
MRCPCH Mastercourse - a multi-media course for paediatric trainees in the UK and other countries where the MRCPCH examination is held, as well as for GPs taking the new Diploma in Child Health (DCH) written examination
Endorsed clinical standards
The RCPCH also endorses documents that set standards for paediatric practice, including clinical guidelines and quality standards