Are you considering paediatrics as a career?
Find out what paediatrics is, how training in paediatrics works and whether it may be the right career for you:
For more information on gaining experience in paediatrics visit the appropriate section of the careers pages:
- Are you completing your GCSEs or A-levels and looking at going to medical school?
- Currently at medical school and thinking about paediatrics as a career?
- Have you started your foundation training and want to work on improving your potential as a successful paediatric applicant?
If you are a medical student or foundation student come and meet the Recruitment and Careers Team, as well as paediatric consultants and trainees to learn more about paediatrics as a career at our careers fairs
Are you looking to apply for a paediatric training post?
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Careers fairs
The College hosts careers events across the year as well as having a presence at other external fairs. These ...
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- DeCon Audit Report
Care of children and young people presenting to hospital with a decreased conscious level report The final report ...
- Exam centres - UK
MRCPCH and DCH Clinical centres It is not always possible to confirm the address details for the UK MRCPCH and ...
- Specialist Question Writing Group (SQG)
The SQG is a formal process of appointing members to attend the meetings to generate specialised questions. ...