Are you considering paediatrics as a career?
Find out what paediatrics is, how training in paediatrics works and whether it may be the right career for you:
For more information on gaining experience in paediatrics visit the appropriate section of the careers pages:
- Are you completing your GCSEs or A-levels and looking at going to medical school?
- Currently at medical school and thinking about paediatrics as a career?
- Have you started your foundation training and want to work on improving your potential as a successful paediatric applicant?
If you are a medical student or foundation student come and meet the Recruitment and Careers Team, as well as paediatric consultants and trainees to learn more about paediatrics as a career at our careers fairs
Are you looking to apply for a paediatric training post?
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Careers fairs
The College hosts careers events across the year as well as having a presence at other external fairs. These ...
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- Frequently asked questions
Here are some frequently asked questions on each of our examinations. Please refer to them for up-to-date information ...
- Manage membership
Changing your details and paying your subscription You can register to use the website if ...
- Four Children's Commissioners unite to protect children's rights
March 2011: RCPCH Policy Event: 'Four Children's Commissioners unite to protect children's rights' All ...