Find out what paediatrics is, how training in paediatrics works and whether it may be the right career for you.
Are you considering paediatrics as a career?
For more information on gaining experience in paediatrics visit the appropriate section of the careers pages:
- Are you completing your GCSEs or A-levels and looking at going to medical school?
- Currently at medical school and thinking about paediatrics as a career?
- Have you started your foundation training and want to work on improving your potential as a successful paediatric applicant?
If you are a medical student or foundation student come and meet the Recruitment and Careers Team, as well as paediatric consultants and trainees to learn more about paediatrics as a career at our careers fairs
Are you looking to apply for a paediatric training post?
Last published on 1 December 2014
Join the college
- Paediatric careers and recruitment
- Registration for training
- Postgraduate training
- Assessment and examinations
- Quality and standards
- Certification (CCT & CESR)
- Return to work
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
RCPCH Link Sites