This page outlines the process of gaining RCPCH accreditation for educational activities and distance learning (DL), including e-learning.
On this page:
Align your products with the best educational programmes in paediatrics and child health
Quality reviewed by experts, RCPCH endorsement is a seal of approval offered to programmes with the highest standards of educational content and delivery. Includes face-to-face courses, online learning and blended programmes - endorsement from the RCPCH provides a quality assurance to healthcare professionals who want to access first-class CPD.
RCPCH educational programme endorsement provides:
- use of RCPCH endorsement brand when promoting your programme
- publicity quote from senior College Officer
- promotion of your programme on the RCPCH endorsed courses webpage and in the CPD diary (where relevant)
- listing in both the RCPCH eBulletin and the Events and Courses eBulletin
- promotional Tweets via @RCPCHtweets
- use of RCPCH statement conferring endorsement.
If you have any queries about our endorsement process, please contact the Governance Team at email@example.com
A recognised mark of quality for your event or distance learning resource
CPD approval demonstrates that your programme meets essential quality criteria, including clear aims and objectives, faculty and presenter information, defined learning content and a suitable evaluation process.
The benefits of CPD approval are:
- publicity for the organiser to over 5000 paediatricians via the online CPD Diary
- consistency of structure between courses
- improved delegate understanding of the value of an event for their professional development.
If you have any queries about our CPD approval processes please contact the Education and Professional Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 092 6107.