Examiner Training Documents
Examiner Training Useful Documents
The following documents are provided to assist with your training to be an RCPCH examiner.
Some have been produced by existing examiners to share good practice.
- Compleat Examiner (8 Pages 54KB)
- Child Development Notes (2 Pages 7KB)
- History Taking and Planning Station (3 Pages 15KB)
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Examiner training dates and centres
RCPCH examiner training events Revalidation training - 2013 The 2013 Examiner revalidation training ...
- Role of the RCPCH Examiner
What does an Examiner Do? For more detailed information on the role of the RCPCH Examiner please refer to ...
- Examiners' useful contacts
Contact details for the different examiners leads and groups. College staff contacts Contact the ...
- Becoming an RCPCH examiner
The RCPCH Examinations Team are very grateful for all the support and time that is freely given by ...
- Principal Regional Examiner Meeting (PRE)
Principal Regional Examiner (PRE) information and useful contacts The main functions of a Principal ...
- Examiner availability
Submitting your availability for MRCPCH/DCH clinical examinations 2013 We hope that you have been ...