Trainee Welcome Pack
Trainee welcome pack
Information for paediatric trainees including details on:
- Paediatric Training & Assessment Pathway
- The Curriculum
- ASSET & Workplace Based Assessments: overview and links
- ePortfolio: overview and links
- Exams: overview and links
- Examinations 7 year rule diagram
- Flexibility within Training Pathways
- Roles and Responsibilities
(October 2010, 212KB)
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
British National Formulary for Children (BNFC) provides up to date information on using medicines to treat ...
- Exam centres - UK
MRCPCH and DCH Clinical centres It is not always possible to confirm the address details for the UK MRCPCH and ...
- Four Children's Commissioners unite to protect children's rights
March 2011: RCPCH Policy Event: 'Four Children's Commissioners unite to protect children's rights' All ...
- Making an application to the MTI(p) scheme
Applications for Medical Training Initiative (paediatrics) posts starting in 2013 For non-UK/EEA ...