E-learning resources for clinical audit
These free resources, comprising four e-learning sessions support all healthcare professionals working in clinical audit. They were developed by the RCPCH with the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) and a number of stakeholders.
- Comprised of four complementary sessions (one to two hours total study time)
- Free, open-access materials for all learners
- No need to register - simply click on the links below
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Authored by a (PDF, 20KB)
- Endorsed by a multi-professional stakeholder group
Video introduction by Professor Terence Stephenson, former RCPCH President
Further resources and links
Royal Society of Medicine's Professor Sir Brian Jarman OBE delivers the annual Pioneer lecture, covering topics including quality of healthcare, improvement and regulation in the NHS - watch the video
Feedback and contact
Tell us what you think of these sessions by emailing the Education Provision Team on email@example.com
"The RCGP is pleased to support this module which will be of great value to anyone interested in clinical audit and quality improvement."
Imran Rafi, Medical Director RCGP | Clinical Innovation and Research Centre