Quality and standards
The RCPCH sets the standards for training of paediatricians and evaluates its delivery through various means. This includes:
- Examination and assessment results
- Checking postgraduate paediatric school reports
- Checking General Medical Council (GMC) trainee and trainer surveys
- External representation on Annual Review of Competence Progression (ARCPs)
- Assessing applications for Confirmation of Completion of Training (CCT) before recommendation to GMC for entry to the specialist register.
Recommendations for Safe Trainee Changeover
Please see the
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
The British National Formulary for Children (BNFC) presents essential practical information to help ...
- Emergency and urgent care
Here you’ll find the latest policy updates and publications relating to paediatric emergency and urgent care. ...
- Community services - resources and links for community paediatrics
RCPCH works closely with the British Association of Community Child Health (BACCH) in developing guidelines, tools and ...
- General paediatrics
Facing the Future Facing the Future is a bold programme of work for the College that considers ...