'Welcome to the recruitment area for the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
'I hope you will be encouraged by what you read and hear about the College, and if we are your employer of choice, the College would be delighted to hear from you.'
Judith Ellis, Chief Executive Officer Read more...
About the College
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) is responsible for training and examining thousands of paediatricians in the UK.
The College sets standards for professional and postgraduate medical education to ensure children and young people receive the highest possible standards of healthcare.
Our benefits include:
- 27 days leave per year
- Pension plan
- Interest-free travel loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Occupational health service
- Employee discounts
- Eyecare vouchers
- Learning and development
- Leadership development programme
Work for us
- Exams Administrator
- Recruitment and Careers Administrator
- Project Manager, Paediatric Care Online UK Licencing
- Research Administrator (Project Support)
- Marketing Manager
- Revalidation and CPD Coordinator