'Welcome to the recruitment area for the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
'I hope you will be encouraged by what you read and hear about the College, and if we are your employer of choice, the College would be delighted to hear from you.'
Jacqueline Fitzgerald, Interim Chief Executive Officer Read more...
Working for the College
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) is responsible for training and examining thousands of paediatricians in the UK.
The RCPCH sets standards for professional and postgraduate medical education to ensure children and young people receive the highest possible standards of healthcare.
Benefits of working with the College
- Annual leave
- Interest-free travel loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Occupational health
- Employee discount scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Learning and Development Programme
- Leadership Development Programme
Work for us
- Northern Ireland Events and Committee Coordinator
- Recruitment and Careers Manager
- Research Development Manager
- Quality Improvement and Clinical Standards Manager
- Assistant Director Research and Policy
- PA and administrator (AoMRC)
Enquiries and how to find us
Tel: 0207 092 6012/3