Mission, vision and values
RCPCH is committed to 'leading the way in children's health', and if you are inspired by our plans and passionate about our values, please do consider applying for a current vacancy.
Mission: To transform child health through knowledge, innovation and expertise
Vision: A healthier future for children and young people across the world
- Authoritative – recognised and respected as the authority on child health
- Modern – committed to leading the way in paediatric research and training
- Influential – champions of the best health outcomes for children and young people
- Professional – the standard bearer of child health in the medical profession
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Mission, vision and values
Mission To transform child health through knowledge, innovation and expertise Vision ...
- Our vision for the Education Centre
RCPCH has the clinical paediatric expertise to provide high-quality, evidence-based learning programmes. We ...
- What are the core values of CYP IAPT
Notice: this is not a full and approved CYP IAPT Core Curriculum document, it is a temporary reference document agreed ...
- Better Value, Better Care - Your Guide to Commissioning in Epilepsy
Download resource (PDF, 770KB, 27 pages) July, 2012 ...
- Best care: The value of epilepsy specialist nurses
External link to resource: ...
- Diploma in Palestinian Child Health (DPCH)
With funding from the David Baum International Foundation and Medical Aid for Palestinians , the RCPCH ...