Phase 1 application
Phase 1 application is a short initial application submitted to the BPSU Executive.
Applications may be rejected at this stage, particularly if they do not fit the eligibility criteria.
- Phase 1 requires the completion of the
- If approved a more detailed Phase 2 application will be sought
- Please read the before completion
Application forms must be submitted 4 weeks before the date of a BPSU Executive
- Please check the application deadlines
- You may be required to attend the BPSU Executive Commitee to present your application
- Approval of the Phase 1 does not mean that the Phase 2 application will be automatically accepted.
Download the application form and handbooks
The BPSU 2011 study application handbook (PDF, 1MB, 62 pages)
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Phase 2 application
Phase 2 of the BPSU application requires: a detailed application the submission of the research ...
- Application Submission Dates
Phase 1 and Phase 2 Applications need to be submitted no later than four weeks before a BPSU Executive Commitee meeting ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- DeCon Audit Report
Care of children and young people presenting to hospital with a decreased conscious level report The final report ...
- Information for investigators
The BPSU welcomes applications from clinicians and researchers who wish to carry out national surveillance on rare ...
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...