The College has a permanent Advocacy Committee to constantly review issues of children’s rights and specifically issues of access to health and healthcare to improve children's health and healthcare in this country and overseas.
(PDF, 158KB, 9 pages)
(PDF, 297KB, 2 pages)
(PDF, 15KB, 1 page)
Advocacy Committee members
Advocacy Committee members come from the membership of the College, including representation of doctors in training, as well as lay advisors to the College.
- Chair, Dr Delan Devakumar
- Member, Dr Anna Sharma
- Member, Dr Edward Estlin
- Member, Vacant
- Lay Member, Ms Kate Branchett
- Officer for Health Promotion (Ex officio), Professor Mitch Blair
- Trainee Representative, Dr Nicholas Hoque
- Trainee Representative, Dr Sunil Bhopal
- BACCH Representative, Dr Bidisha Lahoti
- Co-opted RCPCH Representative on AoMRC Health Inequalities Forum, Dr Jane Ritchie