The College has a permanent Advocacy Committee to constantly review issues of children’s rights and specifically issues of access to health and healthcare to improve children's health and healthcare in this country and overseas.
(PDF, 297KB, 2 pages)
(PDF, 15KB, 1 page)
Advocacy Committee members come from the membership of the College, including representation of doctors in training, as well as lay advisors to the College.
(PDF, 591KB, 5 pages)
(PDF, 938KB, 7 pages)
- Dr Nick Lessof, Chair
- Professor Mitch Blair, Health Promotion Officer – Ex Officio
- Dr Jane Ritchie, BACCH Representative
- Dr Penny Gibson
- Dr Nik Johnson
- Dr Delan Devakumar, Trainee Representative
- Dr Nicholas Hoque, Trainee Representative
- Ms Helen Millar, Lay Representative
To contact the Advocacy Committee, please email Serean Williamson.