Children and young people's participation and advocacy
The RCPCH values children and young peoples’ insights and involves them in its work to improve health services delivered to young patients.
- See what our Youth Advisory Panel have been up to
- Follow the latest blogs from Youth Advisory Panel members
- Read about our Parents and Carers Group
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health is committed to the safe, meaningful and ethical participation of children and young people from all backgrounds, ages and abilities.
If you're a child or young person hoping to go into paediatrics, our website has a wealth of useful information.
- Find out if this is the career for you
- Read all about the practice of paediatrics and specialising within paediatrics
- See what being a paediatrician is really like
- Attend one of our careers fairs
The group allows parents and carers to have their say in order to help RCPCH improve, influence and lead the way in children's health. Read more.
If you are a College member with a special interest in children and young people's participation, visit our Young People's Health Special Interest Group website.