Courses for trainees
Latest courses and training for paediatric trainees in Wales.
Preparing for consultant interview study days – 2012/2013 dates
Due to the success of the Preparing for Consultant Selection study days the deanery will be running a further six events which will recommence in Autumn 2012.
Further information about the course and details of how to reserve a place will be available within the next two to three weeks.
Please bring this course to the attention of all trainees who are within one year of CCT.
- 22 January 2013Unit 3, Regents Court, Nettlefold Road, Cardiff - 25 places.
- 19 February 2013Cochrane Building, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park, Cardiff - 25 places.
- 19 March 2013Unit 3, Regents Court, Nettlefold Road, Cardiff - 25 places.
*Please note - The RCPCH (Wales) does not accept any responsibility for the content or the delivery of courses and events provided by external organisations
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- RCPCH courses
To find out more about our UK and international programmes, including CPD and how to register: RCPCH ...
- How to manage Bacterial Meningitis: Early signs and symptoms (Course full)
Mon, 15/04/2013 - 15:10 ...
- Exam centres - UK
MRCPCH and DCH Clinical centres It is not always possible to confirm the address details for the UK MRCPCH and ...
- Specialist Question Writing Group (SQG)
The SQG is a formal process of appointing members to attend the meetings to generate specialised questions. ...
- Broad Based Training Programme
Broad Based Training (BBT) is a new two-year structured core training programme providing six-month placements in Core ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...