Harnessing the views of our members:
A recognised and respected authority on child health, the College is committed to working with our Members to respond to consultations on children and young people's health. These consultations will shape the way that children's healthcare is delivered in future.
Help the College make an impact on national policy in child health.
Go to: health policy consultations
Guidelines and clinical standards
Contribute to the development of clinical guidelines and standards from National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) and other organisations. Clinical Standards consultations (for Members only)
Now consulting on:
- (PDF, 623KB, 18 Pages) - Thursday 12 December
- (PDF, 305KB, 35 pages) - Friday 6 December
- (PDF, 294KB, 24 pages) - Friday 6 December
- (PDF, 91KB, 10 Pages) - Friday 6 December
- (PDF, 295KB, 31 pages) - Friday 6 December
- Sepsis - NICE clinical guideline - GDG Chair recruitment - Thursday 12 December
- Potential future public health quality standard topics - NICE public health - constulation - Friday 13 December
- Pressure ulcer management (update) - NICE clinical guideline - draft guideline - Friday 13 December
- (PDF, 219KB, 19 Pages) - Friday 13 December
- Motor-Neurone Disease - NICE clinical guideline - GDG member recruitment - Friday 13 December
- (PDF, 142KB, 4 Pages) - Friday 13 December
- (PDF, 101KB, 5 Pages) - Monday 16 December (noon deadline)
- Nocturnal enuresis - NICE quality standards - QSAC recruitment - Friday 20 December
- Eating disorders - NICE quality standards - QSAC recruitment - Tuesday 7 January
- (PDF, 2434KB, 180 Pages) - Friday 10 January
- (PDF, 135KB, 11 Pages) - Friday 10 January
- Cirrhosis - NICE clinical guideline - scoping workshop - Friday 24 January
- Preoperative tests - NICE clinical guideline - scoping workshop - Friday 24 January
Forthcoming consultations on clinical guidelines and standards include:
Go to: Forthcoming consultations
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease at the population level: NICE public health - guideline update (review)
- Paediatric continence: PCF clinical guideline - draft guideline
- Nocturnal enuresis: NICE quality standard - topic engagement exercise
Read recent College responses to consultations:.
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
The British National Formulary for Children (BNFC) presents essential practical information to help ...
- Further information
RCPCH e-bulletins Sign up to these monthly email updates if you don't currently receive them by contacting our ...
Revalidation is a new process of regulation for all doctors who practice medicine in the UK. Revalidation was outlined ...
- RCPCH approach
The College is designing and implementing a system to support specialist revalidation that will command the confidence ...