Forthcoming consultations on clinical guidelines and standards
The College expects to be invited to consult on the following guidances over the next few months.
If you would like to receive and comment on these consultation documents, please let the Clinical Standards team know.
- Challenging behaviour in people with learning disability: NICE clinical guideline - draft scope
- Anxiety: NICE quality standard - topic engagement exercise
- Surgical site infection and sepsis: NICE quality standard - draft standard
- Intravenous fluid therapy in children: NICE clinical guideline - scoping workshop
- Hepatitis C: Peginterferon alfa and ribavirin for the treamtnet of chronic hepatitis C in children and young people aged 3-17 years: NICE technology appraisal - assessment report
- Neonatal jaundice: NICE quality standard - topic engagement exercie
- Children and young people with cancer: NICE quality standard - topic engagement exercise
- Pressure ulcer management (update): NICE clinical guideline - draft guideline
- Behaviour change (update): NICE public health guidance - draft guidance
- How to stop smoking in pregnancy and after childbirth: NICE public health guidance - review proposal
- Head injury (update): NICE clinical guideline - draft guidance
- Preventing and reducing domestic violence between intimate partners: NICE public health guideline - draft guidance
- Intravenous fluid therapy in children: NICE clinical guideline - GDG member recruitment
- Intravenous fluid therapy in children: NICE clinical guideline - draft scope
- Autism spectrum disorder: NICE quality standard - draft standard
- Needle and syringe programmes (review): NICE public health guidance - review proposal
- Implementing vitamin D guidance: NICE public health guidance - draft guidance
- Pressure ulcers: prevention and management in primary and secondary care: NICE clinical guideline - draft guidance
For current consultations (members only access)
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
Harnessing the views of our members: A recognised and respected authority on child health, the College ...
- College responses to consultations on clinical guidelines and standards
Members, College-affiliated specialty groups, special interest groups and College committees contribute to the ...
- Consultations on clinical guidelines and standards
Do you wish you had the chance to inform the content of clinical guidelines and quality standards before being asked ...
- Trainee Welcome Pack
Trainee welcome pack Information for paediatric trainees including details on: Enrolment ...
- Stakeholder organisations
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...