The Tony Jackson Memorial Prize
Applications for 2013 are now closed.
Applications for 2014 open in autumn.
The Tony Jackson Memorial Prize encourages UK medical students and new graduates to take up a career in Paediatrics. It is open to undergraduate medical students in the UK and Ireland, and doctors in their first post.
The funds for the prize come from Dr Tony Jackson, former Consultant Paediatrician at the Royal London Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital for Children who gives £500 to the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
How to apply
- submit a written personal experience about any aspect of paediatricsor child health in the UK or abroad
- application must be 2,500-3,000 essay
- include a maximum of three photographs (optional)
We will award the prize at the RCPCH Annual Conference in May 2013.
- For further information contact the events team
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- Dr Michael Blacow Memorial Prize
Overview The Michael Blacow Memorial Fund was established when Commander and Mrs A H Blacow made a donation to ...
- Fellowships and prizes
The College offers the following Fellowships and Awards Fellowships for people overseas who want to ...
- Medical Student Prize
Applications for 2013 are now closed. Applications for 2014 open in autumn. Overview The Royal ...
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
British National Formulary for Children (BNFC) provides up to date information on using medicines to treat ...
- Roles and responsibilities
Paediatricians Comply with standards for revalidation relevant to their role and specialty. Undertake ...
- Chairman's Welcome
Dear Colleagues, Welcome. As chair of the Academic Board, I have the privilege and ...