If you have a conference, educational programme, campaign, guideline or publication that is relevant to paediatrics and child health, you may wish to seek RCPCH endorsement. We offer a service to assess materials against our standards for endorsement, including use of our RCPCH endorsement logo, or for support.
Principles of endorsement
The RCPCH can assess for endorsement only those requests that are directly relevant to paediatrics and child health.
Please go to the relevant guidance:
- Clinical guidelines and standards
- Educational programmes and courses (including e-learning)
- Mentoring schemes
If your product or service does not fit above categories
Please send the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- full details of the product or service you are wanting us to endorse
- text of any materials you wish us to assess – in particular, full text of any guidelines
- phone and email details of a person whom we can contact if we need any more information
We will send an acknowledgment email. We will clarify how long the process will take and any charges to cover our costs before we start to assess your product or service.