Our programmes aim to improve the quality of clinical practice by ensuring that it is evidence-based, and that this evidence is well disseminated.
Our activities include developing guidelines, supporting members and specialist groups with guideline development, quality reviewing products, evaluating implementation of standards through clinical audit and developing resources to support clinical improvement at local and national level. Our work on medicines safety and overall patient safety is integrated into all our work areas and we work in partnership with national and charitable bodies.
Quality improvement projects and national clinical audits evaluate whether standards are being met and help improve the quality of care. We work with paediatric sub-specialty groups, paediatricians, clinical managers and networks - as well as children, young people and their families - to drive improvements.
Links and contacts:
- Clinical guidelines - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paediatric Care Online - email@example.com
- National Paediatric Diabetes Audit - firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Neonatal Audit Programme - email@example.com
- Epilepsy12 Audit - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medicines for Children - email@example.com
- Quality improvement and patient safety - firstname.lastname@example.org