As Director of Membership & Development, Jonathan leads a division consisting of creative services teams which supports the core businesses of the College – education, training, research and policy.
Those teams include:
- Business and corporate relations development, which seeks new opportunities within current workstreams and in new areas
- All membership support and development, UK and internationally
- The events team delivering RCPCH Conference and exhibition, training courses, external events, admissions ceremonies
- All marketing across the College
- Global health team delivering child health programmes in low income settings
Jonathan's early business background was in marketing and business planning in the music industry, leading to business strategy and development and senior general management, running one of EMI’s record labels.
At a later stage he moved into the charity sector as Chief Executive of Spinal Research, a medical research organisation, and then to RCPCH in 2015.