Over 100 College members - from medical students to retired paediatricians - are engaged in Paediatrics 2040. Members have a wide range of experience and background, and are drawn from across UK.
The project board has overall responsibility for the delivery of the project and includes the following members plus staff:
- Professor Russell Viner, RCPCH President
- Dr Hannah Jacob, RCPCH Trainees Committee Chair
- Dr. Simon Clark, VP for Health Policy
- Dr. David Evans, VP for Training and Assessment
- Professor Steve Turner, RCPCH Officer for Scotland
- Dr Damian Roland, Consultant and Honorary Associate Professor in Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- Dr Nicola Jay, RCPCH Officer for Workforce
- Dr Judith Van Der Voort, Head of Wales School of Paediatrics and Child Health
For each line of enquiry a sub-committees and consultative group is responsible for delivering the respective work.
To contact us please email email@example.com.