|Affiliate membership - foundation doctor||Annual fee|| |
Monthly fee (via Direct Debit - UK bank accounts only)
|With Archives of Disease in Childhood, our journal||£100||£8.33|
Membership offers the following benefits:
- careers advice
- quarterly newsletter
- college publications, including free access to online Child Protection Companion and the Paediatrician’s Handbook
- listing on online members' directory
- option to receive regular email news bulletins
- use of the members' room in RCPCH London
- reduced fees for RCPCH Annual Conference and other courses and events
- optional subscription to our journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood, for £100/year (cost to non-members is £409 a year)
- the innovative Paediatric Care Online resource.
"F3" doctors also have access to ePortfolio-lite for up to one year.
You must be an FY1 or FY2 Doctor enrolled on a UK Foundation programme, or a 'F3' doctor.
Applications are usually processed within five working days of receipt.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
For help, contact us on email@example.com.