If you are a medical student in the UK with an interest in paediatrics, you can become an RCPCH Affiliate member for free. You will enjoy access to a wide range of specialist information and discounts.
|Subscription||Annual membership fee|
|Subscription + Archives journal||£100|
- Careers advice
- Quarterly newsletter
- College publications, including free access to the online Child Protection Companion and the Paediatrician’s Handbook
- Listing on online members' directory
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- Use of the members' room in RCPCH London
- Reduced fees for RCPCH Annual Conference and other courses and events
- Optional subscription to our journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood, for £100 per year (cost to non-members is £409 per year).
You must be enrolled in a medical school in the UK. You will need to provide evidence of this in your application.
Applications are usually processed within five working days.