RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the current RCPCH CPD Guidelines.
Aims and Objectives:
- Participants will familiarise with the relevant cardiac morphology
- Participants will learn the science behind different echo windows and views
- Participants will achieve an understanding of the physics around good echo imaging
- Participants will understand the echo imaging of different heart defects
Neonatal PDA assessment, Functional echo on the sick newborn, Neonatal PPHN updates in the diagnosis and management, Echo windows & views, essential physics including Doppler, Echo images in different types of congenital heart diseases like shunt lesions, obstructive lesions, cyanotic lesions, segmental analysis, Echo images album – normal and abnormal, video quizzes delivered to the delegates with answers and explanation.
- Paediatric, neonatal, PICU and Emergency Paediatric consultants and trainees
- Allied Health care professionals who deal with children and babies
To book or for more information
please contact Dr P. Venugopalan by email: email@example.com