Stirling Court Hotel
University of Stirling
- RCPCH Member - Consultant - £90
- RCPCH Member - Trainees and SAS - £70
- Non-Member - £110
Participants will gain:
- Updated knowledge of child protection and current developments
- Top tips from experienced paediatricians on how to speak to parents and carers about child protection
- Opportunity to discuss tricky situations and how to manage them
Contribute to the discussion We invite delegates to submit case studies for our panel discussion about dilemmas and tricky situations. We'll make these available on Compass, our learning management system, before the course. If you're attending and have a case study, please email Louise on email@example.com by 1 November 2019.
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
- Be aware of developments in some aspects of child protection
- Understand the role of the paediatrician relating to child protection
- Understand how experienced colleagues respond to referrals
The day provided me with a holistic child protection view in interesting and varied topics
This event is suitable for anyone treating children to raise their awareness of child protection and enable individuals to deal with occurrences appropriately.