5-11 Theobalds Road
- RCPCH Members - Consultants - £190
- RCPCH Members - SAS doctors and Trainees - £150
- Allied Health Professionals and Nurses - £150
- Non-RCPCH Members - £250
I thought the choice of topics was fantastic and so relevant to this condition
This study day is aimed at providing paediatricians and healthcare professionals with a comprehensive overview of the management and prevention of acute and chronic complications of sickle cell disease.
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Manage the initial presentation of a child or young person presenting with sickle cell disease
- Refer a patient appropriately to the correct service within a variety of settings
- Explain the various systemic manifestations of sickle cell disease
- Discuss the role of bone marrow transplantation in the management of sickle cell disease
- Understand mechanisms for preventing and screening for paediatric strokes in sickle cell disease.
Consultants in Paediatrics or Haematology, Trainees, SAS Doctors, Doctors with a special interest in Haematology, Allied Health Professionals and Nurses with Clinical interest in Haematology, Nurse specialists.
Excellent standard of slides and presentations, highly clinically relevant and useful