5-11 Theobalds Road
Fixed fee - £500
It’s great to have experienced paediatricians, who are up to date with what is required to pass each station
In line with the upcoming exam changes, our faculty of clinical leads have updated the format of this course to fully prepare trainees.
Over the two-day course, you will gain a greater understanding of the key skills required and the pitfalls to avoid. The course will focus on exam technique and prepare you for the various stations to ensure you plan your revision wisely, make the most of your knowledge and present with confidence in the exam.
The teaching faculty comprises highly experienced consultant paediatricians, and this elite team will help you have a better grasp of the assessment criteria, as well identify and articulate the skills needed to succeed at each station. It will help to alleviate any fears you have, such as dealing with an uncooperative patient and provides a safe learning environment to encourage you to ask questions and share good practice with others preparing for the exam.
You will receive highly specialised advice and practice in these stations:
- Presentation skills
- Child development
- History taking
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
By the end of each course, delegates will:
- Be fully aware of the exam format and what to expect in their assessment on the various stations
- Have developed a clear understanding and familiarity of the assessment criteria and its application in the exam
- Have a clearer understanding of what is required to pass each station through knowledge of the assessment criteria
- Understand the evidence-based pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Be able to reflect on the content, knowledge and revision needed to ensure success in the MRCPCH Clinical
MRCPCH Clinical exam candidates preparing for the exam
All of the presentations and all of the speakers are excellent. They made the course lively, fun and, most importantly, realistic