5-11 Theobalds Road
- RCPCH Member- Consultants - £155
- SAS doctors - £145
- Non-Member - £205
Early bird registration is now open at reduced prices until 4 February 2019. Enter the code EARLYBIRD10 on checkout to receive a 10% discount.
"The excellent support and practical solutions that Lisa and Sue offered were invaluable. The modules were comprehensive and highly relevant. It was a great opportunity to network; I felt that I was not alone in facing some of the pressures and dilemmas faced by leads in paediatrics- the course was a perfect forum for peer support and continued learning. I was truly inspired by the facilitators, speakers and fellow paediatricians."
This course aims to help you manage a paediatric clinical
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the role and responsibilities of the clinical lead/director
- Describe how the role fits into the wider management structure of the local organisation
- Identify local and national health economy and financial drivers
- Demonstrate leadership and influencing skills to effectively manage the directorate
- Pitch a business case to meet a service development need
- Work with your team stakeholders to support service development and delivery
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed specifically at clinical leads and clinical directors
"Supportive and encouraging day for both new and experienced clinical leads and directors"