5-11 Theobalds Road
- RCPCH Member- Consultants - £155
- SAS doctors - £145
- Non-Member - £205
Early bird registration is now open at reduced prices until 3 May 2019. Enter the code EARLYBIRD10 on checkout to receive a 10% discount.
"The excellent support and practical solutions that Lisa and Sue offered were invaluable. The modules were comprehensive and highly relevant. It was a great opportunity to network; I felt that I was not alone in facing some of the pressures and dilemmas faced by leads in paediatrics- the course was a perfect forum for peer support and continued learning. I was truly inspired by the facilitators, speakers and fellow paediatricians."
The programme and topics are based upon what clinical leads have told us they need - and which are not readily available within their own trusts or networks. Each of the five modules brings together paediatricians in similar roles to foster peer support, facilitated by expert topic presentations and sharing of practice examples.
This course aims to help you focus on workforce design and service specification with specific standards for clinical leaders in three main areas of paediatrics.
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Articulate the workforce pressures and projection in paediatrics based on latest data
- Develop a local paediatric workforce strategy incorporating effective job design and non-medical colleagues into it
- Engage with Clinical Commissioning Groups as part of your workforce strategy
- Apply general principles of workforce and service strategy into your specific areas of paediatrics
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed specifically at clinical leads and clinical directors.
"Supportive and encouraging day for both new and experienced clinical leads and directors"