5-11 Theobalds Road
- RCPCH Members - Consultants - £155
- SAS doctors - £145
- Non-members - £205
Early bird registration is now open at reduced prices until 17 September 2019. Enter the code EARLYBIRD10 on checkout to receive a 10% discount.
The programme and topics are based upon what clinical leads have told us they need - and which are not readily available within their own trusts or networks. Each of the five modules brings together paediatricians in similar roles to foster peer support, facilitated by expert topic presentations and sharing of practice examples.
This course aims to help you build your clinical management toolkit and understand the legislation, policy and governance relevant to a child health department.
Supportive and encouraging day for both new and experienced clinical leads and directors
Delegate from previous course
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- articulate the national and local drivers in child health
- identify specific priorities for your local children’s service and influence these through links to national priorities and needs
- contribute to the implementation of national and local health policy issues.
Develop your leadership skills to:
- take a broad view and think strategically
- be a creative and innovative thinker, challenging conventions
- seek wide-ranging views and use this information to inform strategy
- advocate for changing children’s services through the use of children, young people and family voice.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed specifically at clinical leads and clinical directors.
The excellent support and practical solutions that Lisa and Sue offered were invaluable. The modules were comprehensive and highly relevant. It was a great opportunity to network; I felt that I was not alone in facing some of the pressures and dilemmas faced by leads in paediatrics- the course was a perfect forum for peer support and continued learning. I was truly inspired by the facilitators, speakers and fellow paediatricians.
Clinical Director, Community Paediatrics