5-11 Theobalds Road
- RCPCH Member- Consultants - £155
- SAS doctors - £145
- Non-Member - £205
A fantastic opportunity to network and learn from peers
The programme and topics are based upon what clinical leads have told us they need - and which are not readily available within their own trusts or networks. Each of the five modules brings together paediatricians in similar roles to foster peer support, facilitated by expert topic presentations and sharing of practice examples.
This course aims to help you build your clinical management toolkit and understand the legislation, policy and governance relevant to a child health department
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what the clinical lead/director role should and should not include
- Articulate how the RCPCH can help you in your role
- Discuss NHS structures, the flow of resources and how to prioritise paediatrics
- Communicate effectively and appropriately
- Take forward ideas to improve clinical governance and monitor and evidence risk
- Engage with a peer group for ongoing learning and ideas for managing change
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed specifically at clinical leads and clinical directors.
"Supportive and encouraging day for both new and experienced clinical leads and directors"
"The excellent support and practical solutions that Lisa and Sue offered were invaluable. The modules were comprehensive and highly relevant. It was a great opportunity to network; I felt that I was not alone in facing some of the pressures and dilemmas faced by leads in paediatrics- the course was a perfect forum for peer support and continued learning. I was truly inspired by the facilitators, speakers and fellow paediatricians."