5-11 Theobalds Road
- RCPCH members - Consultants - £190
- RCPCH members - Trainees - £150
- SAS doctors, AHPs & Nurses - £150
- Non-RCPCH members - £250
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list for this course.
Exceptional faculty, very well organised topics, exactly what I was hoping to hear about. The availability of the course slides was also very useful. Thank you for organising it, I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues.
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
- Discuss the clinical features and diagnosis of critical congenital heart disease in a neonate
- Understand the medical and surgical management, including early diagnosis and acute resuscitation of a neonate with heart disease
- Revise diagnosis and management of PPHN
- Understand top tips to interpret neonatal ECG
- Discuss functional echo and neonatal PDA assessments
- Paediatric trainees
- Paediatric cardiac surgeons
- SAS doctors
- Paediatric consultants
- Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Fantastic refresher for cardiology. All the speakers were lovely and enthusiastic. The whole day was really interesting and I left the course with so much new knowledge and best practice.