Free to attend, either at the RCPCH Scotland office in Edinburgh or via videoconference
- Develop a proactive culture of learning about procedures, process and evidence base underpinning diagnosis
- Provide support regarding opinions reached and benefit from the experience of peers who are doing the same work
- Provide time for discussion of cases in a relaxed, non-threatening atmosphere
- Orovide support through the sharing of experiences with others
- Review cases seen to ensure appropriate evidence based management
- View photo / DVD documentation accompanying the case presentation and share learning
- Provide training for inexperienced paediatricians
How to register
If you would like to join by video conference, book the facilities at your site and then email Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 November with:
- Site contact name and telephone number
- Dial-in video conference number
There is also the option of coming into the RCPCH Scotland office at 12 Queen St, Edinburgh. If you would like to do this, email email@example.com.
Before the event, all attendees must read the best practice guidance. After the event, they must submit one feedback form per venue, listing all attendees and agreeing the top three learning points. Both documents are available to download below.