Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
232-242 St Vincent Street
- Consultants - £90
- SAS doctors and trainees - £60
- AHPs and medical students - £30
RCPCH and RCPSYCH are offering six free places for medical students on a first come first serve basis - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a joint meeting of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Royal College of Psychiatrists Edinburgh and Scottish Paediatric Society.
Top three benefits for delegates attending
- This event will bring together child psychiatrists and paediatricians and share cases and research/audit findings
- Delegates will learn about the diagnosis and management of medically unexplained symptoms (MUS) and fetal alcohol syndrome disorders (FASD)
- And, delegates will learn about options available from outside of the NHS to support children, young people and their parents.
Consultants, SAS doctors, trainees, allied health professionals (AHPs) and medical students with an interest in child mental health.
Abstract submission is now closed