The design, content and management of these courses are the responsibility of the individual specialty groups.
We will start by going over some principles of anatomy and physiology relevant to both of these disorders and then consider the epidemiology, clinical features and management of each of these in turn.
- Section 1 – Basic Science
- Section 2 – Arterial Ischaemic Stroke
- Section 3 – Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
- Section 4 – Perinatal Stroke
- Section 5 - Intracranial haemorrhage and vascular malformations
- Section 6 – Physiology and clinical assessment
- Section 7 - Inflicted Traumatic Brain Injury
- Section 8 - Traumatic Brain Injury
- Section 9 – Rehabilitation After Acquired Brain Injury