The design, content and management of these courses are the responsibility of the individual specialty groups.
We will learn how clinical acumen can increase the suspicion of a neurometabolic disorder. We shall consider the classification of these disorders and how that can help a rational approach to investigation. As usual we shall consider how information on these conditions, often complex can be relayed to the families involved.
- Section 1 – Recognition of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Section 2 – Inherited White Matter Disorders
- Section 3 – Inherited Grey Matter Disorders
- Section 4 – Movement Disorders
- Section 5 – Acute encephalopathy in inborn errors of metabolism (IEM)
- Section 6 – Metabolic and Genetic Treatments in Neurometabolic Disease
- Section 7 – Neurological Complications of Systemic Disease