Leolin Price Lecture Theatre
30 Guildford Street
- Early bird fee (until 25/01/2019) £140
- Standard fee (after 25/01/2019) £175
RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the current RCPCH CPD Guidelines.
Aims of course:
- Make immunology accessible for general paediatricians
- Give confidence in identifying and managing patients with primary immunodeficiency (PID)
- Understand diagnoses and management of common PIDs
- Feel comfortable caring for children post bone marrow transplant
- Insight into newer treatments and those being introduced.
- When you should suspect immunodeficiency
- How to find out if something’s wrong
- Immunoglobulin therapy
- Haematopoietic stem cell transplant and gene therapy
- Newborn screening
- Management of infection in the immunocompromised patient.
A course suitable for general paediatricians & immunologists.
To book or for more information
Please contact Deborah Shorinde at ICH Events - email on email@example.com or phone 02079052699