Imperial College London
St Mary's Campus
RCPCH has approved this activity for CPD in accordance with the current RCPCH CPD Guidelines.
- To discuss normal physiology in children and how it may be altered by serious disease.
- To indicate the main causes of serious illness in children
- To identify the epidemiological background to serious illness in children in different parts of the world
- To define the main principles of management in childhood serious illness
Examples of illness covered in the modules include: Infection, Haematology, Trauma, Respiratory, Renal, Anaphylaxis, Surgical conditions, cardiology, neurology, and neonatology. Current research themes with a potential impact on diagnosis and treatment will be explored.
This course will benefit paediatricians, GPs, nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals involved in Child Health.
To book or for more information
Please contact Eva Moreno at the Centre for Continuing Professional Development
- email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7594 6885