5-11 Theobalds Road
- Allied health professionals (AHPs) / Paediatric trainees - £145
- RCPCH members - £155
- Non RCPCH Members - £205
Clearly knowledgeable faculty... All educational supervisors should do this course!
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
- Be able to demonstrate how assessments blueprint to the curriculum
- Know how to help a trainee to prepare SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Timely) PDPs (Personal Development Plans)
- Feel confident in use of RCPCH assessment tools including HAT (Handover), ACAT (Acute Care Assessment Tool), LEADER and DOC (Discussion of Correspondence)
- Feel confident in supporting a trainee to reflect on their practice
- Know how to write a helpful annual trainers report
Paediatric trainees within a year of CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training), SAS doctors and consultants.
The course built my confidence and skills in supervision.