5-11 Theobalds Road
- Member rate: £145
- Non-Member rate: £180
"Clearly knowledgeable faculty... All educational supervisors should do this course!"
Learning aims and outcomes
- Be able to demonstrate how assessments blueprint to the curriculum
- Know how to help a trainee to prepare SMART PDPs (Personal Development Plan)
- Feel confident in use of RCPCH assessment tools including HAT, ACAT, LEADER and DOC
- Feel confident in supporting a trainee to reflect on their practice
- Know how to write a helpful annual trainers report
Who is this course for?
Paediatric trainees within a year of CCT (Certificate of Completion of Training) SAS doctors and consultants.
"The course built my confidence and skills in supervision."