5-11 Theobalds Road
- RCPCH Member - £190
- RCPCH Member - Trainee- £150
- AHPs, SAS Doctors, and Nurses- £150
- Non-Member- £250
If you wish to pay by invoice please contact email@example.com.
I would recommend this course - it covered multiple aspects of asthma management, [gave a] concise update in recent developments/guidelines, and provided a good opportunity for debate around management options.
During this course you will learn about the key components of asthma management.
The course covers: the diagnosis of asthma, management of acute asthma, preschool wheeze, the road to biologics, dysfunctional breathing, as well as, the national asthma audit. You will also have the opportunity to participate in interactive and practical workshops exploring asthma monitoring, discharge planning and adherence.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- discuss the key components in the management of asthma including diagnosis and monitoring
- describe the importance of adherence to asthma treatments and outline how to address this issue
- identify risk factors for asthma attacks and apply recent evidence to manage attacks effectively
- identify patients with problematic asthma and explain the role of the specialist team in their evaluation
- feel more confident in acting as an Asthma Champion within hospital or community.
This course is suitable for trainees, SAS doctors, consultants, senior therapists and nurse specialists (tier three).