Free of charge
In this webinar Dr Omowunmi Akindolie (Consultant in Ambulatory Paediatrics at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust) will focus on the recently audited Together for Child Health standards document to:
- inspire colleagues and empower them with practical tools using a real-life service as an example of how standards can be brought to fruition in clinical practice
- highlight the challenges and implications of standards to clinical practice using the results of the Facing the Future Audit.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- use Facing the Future Together for Child Health standards to make local improvements
- understand the benefits of developing a paediatric short stay unit, paediatric hospital at home service, rapid access clinic, GP paediatric education programme and a 7 day per week GP hotline
- overcome challenges encountered by clinicians using evaluation data.
The top three benefits for joining the webinar are:
- delegates will be armed with practical tools to empower them with implementing standards in their own workplace
- delegates will be supported to overcome the perception of paediatrics being an ‘invisible’ specialty within hospital Trusts/Health Boards
- you will inspire colleagues to share evidence to promote the need for an investment in child health as the only means of future proofing the health of the nation
The webinar is suitable for all paediatricians including trainees as well as nurses, GPs and GP trainees.