Stroke is an important childhood disorder, affecting several hundred children and young people in the UK annually. In 2017, the RCPCH published guidance on stroke in childhood. In this webinar, Dr Vijeya Ganesan will highlight the key messages and recommendations from the guidelines and highlight new diagnostic and interventional pathways.
Free of charge
Objectives and learning outcomes
By the end of this webinar delegates will:
- have an increased awareness and better understanding of how to diagnose and treat a child presenting with stroke
- be aware of best practice evidence base around stroke in children.
This webinar is suitable for:
- all paediatricians (all grades, particularly those with SI (special interest) in neurology)
- paediatric neurologists
- paediatric radiologists
- paediatric haematologists
- adult stroke physicians
- ambulance service
- occupational therapists
- speech and language therapists.